Pineapple Pork Tenderloin is a wonderfully tasty recipe.
Share This RecipeYum
Check out these other JUICY Pineapple Recipes, get more idea on how to add more pineapple to your diet.
Read more about the 19 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Pineapple .
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut into 4 slices
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine juice, soy sauce, mustard, ginger, garlic, and pepper; mix well. Place pork in bag, seal, and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Coat a grill pan or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade, and cook pork 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness. Remove pork to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place reserved marinade in a small saucepan over medium heat, and boil 5 to 7 minutes, or until mixture is reduced.
- Coat grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Grill pineapple slices 3 minutes per side, or until heated through. Slice pork tenderloin and serve with pineapple slices and sauce.