Quinoa Pizza Bites is a great recipe for leftover quinoa and these bites are loaded with nutrients – great for an appetizer, snack or even for lunch!
Share This RecipeYum
Check out these Tasty Quinoa Recipes to perfectly cook quinoa for every occasion. Healthy supergrains never tasted so good.
Read more about 27 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Quinoa
- 1 and ½ cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mini pepperonis
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a mini muffin pan well with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the mini muffin cavities (you should end up with about 18-20) and gently press it down.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and serve with marinara sauce.