Grilled Chicken & Apple Cider Vinegar Marinade…Minimal effort is required for this delicious grilled dinner.
Share This RecipeYum
Check out these other tasty Apple Cider Vinegar recipes to incorporate more ACV into your diet.
Read more about 15 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken breasts, Cut in fourths.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea Salt or Pickling Salt
- Mrs. Dash Salt Free Onion and Herb Seasoning Blend
- Place chicken in Ziploc bag and add vinegar, sea salt, seasonings and pepper into bag. Close tightly and shake. Allow to marinade in the fridge 20 minutes
- Place chicken on warmed grill. Rotate chicken, turning every 4-6 minutes to ensure even cooking. Chicken is finished when juices run clear.
- Oven Method: If you don’t have a grill, this recipe can still be created in the oven. Place the chicken in a Glass 9X13 dish, do not spray with any oils, cooking spray, etc. Place it into a preheated oven at 425 degrees F. Then cook for 30-45 minutes or until the center is cooked through. Check at about 30 minutes by cutting open the thickest piece of chicken to check the center.