Parisian Pork Medallions is a very tasty diabetic friendly recipe.
Share This RecipeYum
Need more diabetic recipes? Get great recipes for diabetics for your next meal. Discover diabetes-friendly recipes for dinner, desserts, snacks and much more. Not all low-carb, low-sugar meals have to be tasteless. Check out this collection of recipes to find a dish perfect for every course.
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Place the pork slices between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and, using a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness. Season with the salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook for about 2 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the half-and-half and mustard, stirring until well combined. Serve the pork topped with the sauce.